Tekruiter.com (referred to herein as "Tekruiter") owns and is responsible for the Tekruiter.com on-line website ("Site"). The information on the Site has been prepared by Tekruiter for general informational purposes as a service to its users. Use of the Site is expressly subject to this Tekruiter Website Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement"). By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by its terms. Failure to adhere to your responsibilities under this Agreement will result in termination of your Tekruiter.com account and/or may expose you to liability.
Use of the Site: You may only view, download, and print materials from the Site, subject to the following conditions: (a) the materials may be used solely for personal, non-commercial, and informational purposes; (b) in no event may the materials be modified or redistributed; and (c) you may not modify or remove any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or on any copies of the materials. Any use of the Site not expressly granted herein is prohibited. You may not reproduce, republish, or publicly display, perform or distribute, or otherwise use the materials on the Site for any public or commercial purpose or prepare any modifications to or prepare derivative works based on the contents of the Site. The information on the Site is provided without any warranty regarding its accuracy and/or reliability.
User of the Site and Users Conduct
- By submitting information and/or material (including, without limitation, the User’s contact information) to any area of the Site, the User agrees and consents to being contacted via email, mail, and/or telephone by the Company and related entities. These Terms and Conditions apply to potential employers and jobseekers who use this Site.
- User agrees to use the Site for lawful, noncommercial purposes only, and shall not use Site content for purposes of creating, developing or promoting programs competitive with the Company’s programs and services. User shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws applicable to the use of this Site and shall not transmit any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others (including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights); is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable; encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; or contains advertising or any solicitation.
- Tekruiter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site without notice.
- User agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless Tekruiter from any and all liability related to User’s use of the Site, including but not limited to, the User’s access to, submission of, or distribution of, information to or from the Site.
- User releases and holds harmless Tekruiter from any and all liability arising from any misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of Site content and/or information contained in the Site by other Users or third parties.
- User agrees not to transmit or otherwise make available on the Site any personal information of any individual or any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of such individual or the owner of such rights, respectively. The burden of determining that transmission of the information is permissible, or that the material is not protected by such rights, is on the User. User shall be solely liable for and shall indemnify and hold Tekruiter harmless for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, violation of privacy or publicity rights, or any other harm resulting from the User’s submissions to, or transmission of information from, the Site.
- User agrees to not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site by using any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site. Uploading, posting, transmitting, or sending any material, device, software, that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or corrupted data or any routine that can interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or adversely impact the availability of the Site is strictly forbidden. Any violation of this paragraph may result in civil or criminal liability for Users.
- This Site is to be used for job posting and as a resume database and may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Tekruiter’s services may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals to network for personal or professional purposes with other individuals. In addition, User agrees that posting, emailing, contacting or otherwise transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, including but not limited to, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any posting for any competitor of this Site or Tekruiter is strictly prohibited.
- Tekruiter reserves the right to prevent, cancel, or suspend any User’s access to this Site, in the Company’s sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the User whose access is blocked.
The materials on the Site are the exclusive property of Tekruiter, copyrighted by Tekruiter, and are protected by US Copyright Laws and international treaties. Tekruiter reserves all rights in the Site and its content, not expressly granted herein.Trademarks:
Tekruiter, the Tekruiter Network, and the Tekruiter Sourcing Network are service marks and trademarks of Tekruiter. Other marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, and scripts noted on the Site are Tekruiter's service marks, trademarks, and trade dress and are the sole and exclusive property of Tekruiter. Tekruiter's service marks, trademarks, and trade dress may not be used in any manner. All other trademarks not owned by Tekruiter that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
Information that you provide at registration, as well as certain other information about you, is subject to the JobIsland.com Privacy Polic.
The Site may contain links to other websites. Any such links do not represent an endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the material on and/or generally of such website(s).
You understand that in order to provide the service, Tekruiter has the right to allow advertisers to cover the costs of this service and as such has the choice of advertisers and the content of their message is at the discretion of Tekruiter.com.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. TEKRUITER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FROM ANY INACCURACIES CONTAINED ON THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OR ITS EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON, OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO, THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TEKRUITER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF ANY OF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OF THE PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Changes to the Site:
Tekruiter reserves the right to make changes to the interface, functionality and capabilities of the system in order to optimize the service, increase functionality or insure server performance. Tekruiter will endeavor to notify users in a timely manner of any planned interface changes, or future functionality of the site that in development, but is under no obligation to do so. Some changes may be made without your consent or notification.
This Legal Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Tekruiter and any users of the Site, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, and representations with respect to the information on and the use of the Site.
Address for Contact:
15600, 35th Avenue North, Suite: 203
Plymouth, MN 55447